- Freedom for all women to decide wether to remain pregnant or not.
- Providing women with access to the best medical techniques available, when and if they opt for abortion.
- Providing women with psychological and/or social support relating to abortion - where necessary and appropriate.
- Supporting women and men in informed choices concerning contraception.
- Maintaining the highest possible standards in abortion practise and providing contraception, without commercial intent.
- Obtaining the right to abortion for every woman.
- Harmonization of legislation concerning abortion according to the basic principles of the Federation.
- Freedom of access to all abortion methods in all countries.
- FIAPAC organizes seminars and conferences.
- Provides information on abortion and contraception.